We strive to empower you & your staff with knowledge while providing a holistic, forex & logistic service to your company. Education in every aspect of your business is key to your success.
We aim to add to the knowledge you have regarding customs, forex trading & logistics; with a goal to improve and streamline this key area of your business.
- Monitoring readiness of your orders (direct communication with your suppliers) and sending regular status reports to you.
- Advising on the best mode of transport whilst considering costs and timing.
- Facilitating pick up, customs clearance, landing and delivery to the destination (all modes of transport offered).
- We consolidate suppliers at point of origin.
- Management & monitoring of costs involved with all aspects of freight forwarding. Regular pricing checks to ensure you are getting the best value for your money.
- Cross Trades – we cover international logistics. We facilitate the movement of goods between foreign countries on your behalf.
- We provide, support, advice, services, control and information flows regarding all aspects of the movement of your orders from point of origin to final delivery.
- Supporting our clients in determining the correct HS codes applicable for their products.
- Preparation & submission of customs documentation for import & export clearances.
- Payment of import duties/taxes on your behalf.
- Representation at customs inspections.
- Resolution of customs queries/enquiries.
- Communication with Customs on your behalf (where necessary).
- Registration and updating of our client’s information on the SARS-Customs interface.
Foreign Trade Payments
- Purchasing forex on your behalf.
- Remitting the payment to your supplier.
- Sending proof (swift confirmation) to your supplier.
- Management of and submission to the South African Reserve Bank for your outward forex payments for import shipments.
- Guiding you on the documentation requirement for forex transactions.
- We remove the hassle out of forex trading and the rigid paperwork requirements around this critical aspect of your business
- Our bulk buying power results in forex savings
- This time saving service allows you to focus on working on your business not in your business.
- Marine insurance covers the loss or damage of ships, cargo, terminals, and any transport or cargo by which the property is transferred, acquired, or held between the points of origin and the destination.
- We set up and manage your company’s open marine insurance policy under our marine umbrella. We declare each shipment and manage any potential claim.
Local & National delivery
- We offer both local and national delivery services within South Africa.
- We also service your road freight needs to and from bordering countries.
- We provide a transport costing % on each shipment. On request we can provide an itemized costing per product on each shipment. We are also happy to empower you with the knowledge and tools to handle this aspect of your business yourself.